Friday, March 28, 2014

Music for the soul

Join us this Sunday at 9:45 am for Sunday School & 11:00 am for the Worship Service.  For more details, here's your bulletin link: March 30th bulletin

It's the kind of morning where I don't know what to write. I was going to post a picture of how cold it 'looks' (is) out here..but you all know & are experiencing our weather too - so I decided against that.

So as I'm sitting here praying for words, the song from Kutless, called "Restore Me" came on. I'm listening to it, and it has such great words. Here's a few lines:

"Search my heart my every thought,
Shine the light of truth on every part,
Let me see myself through who You are,
Where else can I go,
Only You can make me whole.
Restore me, pull me out of darkness, for Your glory,
Let the waves of mercy wash over me, holy, holy,
Holy, I wanna see the fullness of Your majesty,
The beauty in the scars You're wearing for me,
Jesus, please restore me..."

It's a great prayer for this lenten season, and for times when we feel sad or discouraged. I pray these words & the music will encourage you today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry we have to use the Word Verification box. Just too much spam these days.

Your responses are welcome. Keep the conversation going.